Sunday, August 9, 2015

Join us in a #Cre8time Celebration... Week 2 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 50 "CELEBRATION"

Good Morning Everyone! Last Sunday launched our final challenge No. 50 - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all the fantastic makes from our week one team of creatives. Stay tuned throughout the month as there are some surprises in store.


The FINAL Challenge... in the spirit of our time together stretching and growing our creative muscles – we invite you to join us in a Cre8time CELEBRATION!


Anything But a Card Challenges No. 50 is "CELEBRATION". Use this prompt to inspire your muse and share you're creations, whatever it may be... scrapbooking, collage, ATCs, tags, art journal pages, altered shrines... just not a card.

Challenge No. 50 will be the final challenge here on the Anything But a Card Challenges Blog and we invite you to join us in a creative celebration! This may be bittersweet... but we want to go out with a colassal CREATIVE BANG!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink so that your readers may find us and play along to have this be the BIGGEST and BEST creative Party. Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This final Challenge will go through midnight September 7th giving plenty of time to play and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!



Today I'm sharing an art journal page. I'm so sad that this is the end of our amazing run here at anything but a card. And this whole month is a celebration of how far we have all come. I choose to celebrate in my journal. Hope you stop by my BLOG to see more!




For the final challenge "Celebrations" I went all out on colors with metallics and inks! What's inside the box is a lovely surprise. Do visit my BLOG for more details.




Well it is the end of an era and I have only been working with this fabulous team but for a few months, well quite a few actually but time has flown by.  It has been a pleasure working alongside such talented ladies and working for ''da boss lady'' Susan - Thank you all.  For the final challenge for Anything but a card ''Celebrations'' I have chosen to make a mini Christmas Album to celebrate the season of joy as a Christmas present for the recipient to hold their treasured memories.  Please head on over to my BLOG to see the detailed pages. Why not join in with our final spectacular challenge - see you there!


To celebrate our 50th challenge I created a tag with BIG chocolate cupcakes. Stop by my BLOG to view more photos and information on my creative process. 



I will admit I am all about summer weather and spending time outdoors. With that said, it is still fun to be in my craft room, but harder to stay indoors when the sun is shining brightly! That is the inspiration for this pillow box. Stop by my BLOG and see how easy it is to put together this shiny little gift holder that celebrates summer!



Celebration! I did this girl on canvas using water colors, acrylics, India Inks, papers, stamps, stencils and gesso... There are lots of layers to this piece and this was lots of fun to make... She is a girl Celebrating her Creative Journey... BonVoyage! I hope you get a bit of inspiration from this piece.  If you would like to see more of my artwork and the video for this piece, please visit my BLOG... Thank You! It has been a pleasure... xo  

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to see more of our Design Team creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment