Sunday, May 3, 2015

#Cre8time to be Inspired for Anything But a Card Challenges No. 47 "Inspired by the Masters"

Good Morning Everyone! It's a brand new month and time for a brand new ABAC Challenge to excite your creative muse. Last Sunday we featured Toni and she hosted an Altering Challenge - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all of her lovely makes.

Now we get down to business... it's time for a new challenge today here at Anything But a Card Challenges... let's get ready to play and have some fun! Thanks to everyone who joined us for our "Fool's GOLD" Challenge No. 46! If you missed out on seeing all of the glittered and golden makes... please CLICK HERE to view week number oneHERE for week 2 and HERE for week 3 – you don't want to miss out on all the fabulous creations shared!


The new Challenge... "Inspired by the Masters". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 47 we are switching directions and letting you pick who inspires your Cre8time. For "Inspired by the Masters" challenge No. 47, you choose a painting/sculpture/etc. by a Master {famous artist} and use this as your inspiration for your creative muse.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/05/cre8time-to-be-inspired-for-anything.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight May 23rd giving you 3 weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!








When I studied art at college I found that the more I learnt about a particular work of art, the more I would love it. Consequently, choosing just one for this challenge was not easy, in fact it was impossible and I ended up choosing two. You can find out more about the inspiration for my projects, as well as how I made them, over on my BLOG.





Salvador Dali has always been one of my favorite artists, and while his works are usually of a brighter variety, I took inspiration from his painting "Butterfly Book" – and here is my take. I hope you can see the inspiration in my piece. Please check out my BLOG for more details.




My art master Inspiration is Pop Art. I went to the Roy Lichtenstein exhibit a couple years ago at the Art Institute of Chicago. My my project is inspired by him. Please visit my BLOG for more details!





The thing that came to my mind right away was to do something with old photos I took while in the mountains years ago. A sort of "Ansel Adams" inspired project. Perhaps photography wasn't the exact thing in mind when the prompt was decided upon by the challenge coordinators, but I certainly think that there are Master Photographers. Those that are religious might say that the gorgeous scenery all around us in our world was masterfully created by their God. Thus, my project inspired by Masters :) Stop by my BLOG to see what I repurposed, and how, for my project this month.

***********************

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your "Inspired by the Masters" creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to see more of our Design Team creations!


5 comments:

  1. Ladies - AMAZING Inspiration from each and every one of you. Thank you so much for tackling this challenge and thinking out of the box so MASTERfully. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work everyone! Such a great challenge and you have all rocked it! Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations by all...the challenge in itself is so innovative and the inspirations are so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool challenge and fab art from the DT <3

    ReplyDelete