Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shimmering Gold on the #Cre8time Horizon for week 3 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 46 "Fool's GOLD"

Good Morning Everyone! Last Sunday launched a brand new challenge No. 46 - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all the lovely makes from our week one team of creatives and CLICK HERE for Week 2 inspiration.


The current Challenge... "FOOL's GOLD"For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 46 use the prettiest of all metals – GOLD – as your inspiration to challenge your muse. Now it's time to gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/04/all-that-glitters-is-cre8time-gold.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight April 26th giving you one more week to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations next Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!


I decided to go back to basics for this challenge and got out my Gold Embossing Powder. It never fails to amuse me that I still get a kick out of seeing the powder turn gold! Please visit my BLOG for more details.

Today I take my leave of the ABAC challenge and design team and would like to take this opportunity of thanking you all your wonderful support and comments over the last two years. I wish you all well and happy crafting. xxx



My tag features gold mists, a diecut and dry embossed butterfly, chipboard, inks and braid. Check out more details on my BLOG.




My post today is an altered picture frame using silver duct tape and embossing folders. Please hop on over to my BLOG for more details.



I played with some gold foil paper and an embossing folder for my ATC. Please visit my BLOG for more details.




For this month's theme, I went literal again and altered a pen stand in my current favourite combination of mint and gold. The background is stamped with gold ink and then I hand cut some triangles from glitter cardstock. The embellishments are various die cuts that I have been hoarding for some time. :-)

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday for a new Spotlight + Mini Challenge to wrap up April.


No comments:

Post a Comment