Sunday, May 17, 2015

Masters Inspire #Cre8time Painted Places for Week 3 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 47

Good Morning Everyone! Today begins week three of challenge No. 47 - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all the lovely makes from our week one team of creatives and CLICK HERE for Week 2 inspiration.


The current Challenge... "Inspired by the Masters". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 47 we are switching directions and letting you pick who inspires your Cre8time. For "Inspired by the Masters" challenge No. 47, you choose a painting/sculpture/etc. by a Master {famous artist} and use this as your inspiration for your creative muse.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/05/cre8time-to-be-inspired-for-anything.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight May 23rd giving you 2 weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! 

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!




Sally Morgan is an Indigenous Australian artist. This piece, called 'Aboriginal Land', a screen print done in 1990, is the inspiration for my canvas. The photos are of favourite places I like to visit in my local area. Find out more about these, because some have Aboriginal significance, and also how I've completed the canvas by checking out my BLOG.






From Picasso... to Brendascco!
Please hop on over to my BLOG for more details.


Irises


I chose Claude Monet as my Master inspiration. I made a watercolor ATC inspired by his oil painting of purple irisesPlease visit my BLOG for more details.





I have always been in love with Edgar Degas' paintings of ballerinas and while doing some research came across some preliminary sketches of dancers done by him.This became my inspiration for sketching and painting a ballerina on a book page. A micron pen, gesso and some watercolours were my tools of choice.




This piece was inspired by the artist Georgia O'Keefe... An American Modernist Artist. Check out her bio and her amazing artwork. Her colors are so brilliant and the detail of her work is like looking through a magnifying glass. Her later life in NM inspired lots of south western pieces. I have also put together a quick video tutorial on how I painted this picture Poppy Flower at my BLOG.  Thank you so much for joining us and I hope we have inspired you... xo
* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday for a new Spotlight + Mini Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment