Sunday, August 16, 2015

Join our #Cre8time CELEBRATION... Week three of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 50

Good Morning Everyone! What have you been creating?? Today begins week three of our final challenge No. 50 - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all the fantastic makes from our week one team of creatives and CLICK HERE for Week 2 inspiration. Stay tuned throughout the month as there are some surprises in store.


The FINAL Challenge... in the spirit of our time together stretching and growing our creative muscles – we invite you to join us in a Cre8time CELEBRATION!



Anything But a Card Challenges No. 50 is "CELEBRATION". Use this prompt to inspire your muse and share you're creations, whatever it may be... scrapbooking, collage, ATCs, tags, art journal pages, altered shrines... just not a card.

Challenge No. 50 will be the final challenge here on the Anything But a Card Challenges Blog and we invite you to join us in a creative celebration! This may be bittersweet... but we want to go out with a colassal CREATIVE BANG!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink so that your readers may find us and play along to have this be the BIGGEST and BEST creative Party. Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This final Challenge will go through midnight September 7th giving plenty of time to play and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!

Let's celebrate with some wedding decor!
Hop on over to my BLOG to see the process.




I just wanted to say how much I am going to miss creating with all of you! This has been such a wonderful experience from day one, and I am so blessed with the friendships that have also been created by this group! My one happy thought of ending the challenges is that I was really on the fence about leaving anyway due to so many other things taking priority in my life right now. I feel like the timing was perfect for me and a sign that my other obligations need to be front and center at this time. 
My mom recently celebrated her 80th birthday and to celebrate her, I made a gift box and some handmade note cards. She has always loved peacocks (even owns a few!), so I thought this was the perfect paper to celebrate her years on this earth! Please visit my BLOG for more details. 
I am so happy that I was able to spend the past few years creating with the amazingly talented team at Anything But a Card! It has been a joy to be a part of this group and I have loved seeing all of the talent shared by team members and challenge participants! I will miss this, but wish all of you the very best in whatever you do!


I took this opportunity to make a Halloween shadow box for my Celebration project since Halloween is my favorite holiday. Pop by my BLOG to see how I created this project.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday for more inspiration in our Cre8time CELEBRATION.


No comments:

Post a Comment