Sunday, June 21, 2015

#Cre8time in the Great Outdoors... Week 3 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 48 "Out and About"

Good Morning Everyone! Today begins week three of challenge No. 48 - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all the lovely makes from our week one team of creatives and CLICK HERE for Week 2 inspiration.


The Challenge... "Out and About". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 48 use the great outdoors as your inspiration to challenge your muse; celebrate nature, your favorite place; World Environment Day June 5th; the seasonal colors at your place; or just having fun outdoors. Summer time is here which is everyone's favorite time of year - time for vacations, camping and cookouts! Use your muse to create whatever our prompt "OUT and ABOUT" inspires you to make {remember no cards}. Now it's time to gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/06/off-to-see-cre8time-world-for-anything.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight June 27th giving you one more week to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!



Out and about in Tasmania looking over Coles bay to The Hazards. Tassie is one of our favourite holiday destinations. Pop on over to my BLOG to see what else has been done to this page.





I created a Faux Glass leaf bracelet to take the Outdoors with me. You will be surprised to see how it's made!Please hop on over to my BLOG for more details.




Our family loves to explore the trails of the many state and national parks available in our area.  I created a scrapbook page to share my inspiration of 'out and about'. Please visit my BLOG for more details.




My project this month is some botanical sketches I did in my sketchbook.I had gone for a mini vacation to the beautiful mountains in the North of India. Since I was "out and about", I decided to try my hand at nature journaling.For my first spread I decided to focus on Pinecones and trees which are in abundance there.All the sketches are done with a drawing pencil and Pigma Micron pens.You can find my new art blog BLOG HERE.



I had planned on doing a triptych so I had cut out a bunch of the little houses using the cardboard and the die cuts. This months theme at "Out & About" so I created a collage with these turning them into a neighborhood with an inspirational quote. Visit my BLOG for more details.
* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday for a new Spotlight + Mini Challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Great project ladies.Wonderful to see such diverse projects for the same theme.You all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete