Sunday, March 29, 2015

FIVE is the #Cre8time Number... Anything But a Card Challenges Fifth Sunday Challenge March 2015

Good Morning Everyone! It's the last weekend in March... and also our first FIFTH SUNDAY of 2015. We hope you enjoyed getting to know Neva with her Spotlight + Mini Challenge last Sunday. If you missed it please CLICK HERE to jump over and be inspired by her Mini Book Mini Challenge and those who played along.

The moon and stars have aligned to give us an EXTRA Sunday this month which messes up our 3 +1 system of challenges. Today is another FIFTH SUNDAY! This is an oddity in the calendar that is happening several times in 2015 {March, May, August and November}... SO we have added this fun MINI-Challenge today here at Anything But a Card Challenges!!! Are you ready to play and have some fun??!


The Fifth Sunday Challenge... "USE FIVE"!! Use the number 5 or five items, five colors, five words... what ever FIVE represents to you. For those who want to go a little more literal - here's the definition, too! Loads of inspiration could be had over at Wikipedia's page for 5 (number).

* * * * * * * * * * * * 
five (faɪv)
n.
1. a cardinal number, four plus one.
2. a symbol for this number, as 5 or V.
3. a set of this many persons or things.
4. a five-dollar bill.
adj.
5. amounting to five in number.
[before 1000; Middle English; Old English fīf; c. Old Frisian, Old Saxon fīf, Old High German fimf, finf, Old Norse fimm, Gothic fimf, Latin quīnque, Greek pénte, Skt pancha]

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Please mention and LINK BACK to this challenge. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Mini-Challenge will go through midnight April 4th giving you 7 days to play along and ENJOY the creative process! Next Sunday will start a brand new 3 week challenge.

Let's see what our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!



Have fun in the miniature world! My contribution to the Challenge of 5's on this fifth Sunday in March is an Artist Trading Card for a Birthday Swap. It is decorated with 5 mini felt flowers to help celebrate a spring time birthday. Come check out my BLOG to see how I created these little beauties!


My 5 is the five flowers I made for my scrapbook page.
Please visit my BLOG for more details.




My layout features five photos, shaped using a self-designed template. To complete the page, I've heat embossed stamped leaves and added a frame and additional leaves with gold and black Sharpies. For more details please visit my BLOG.


I've created a canvas – using modelling paste, Dylusion sprays, Luminarte primary elements and Inka Gold. Five birds, five tiny flowers and 5 larger flowersPlease visit my BLOG for more details!


Happy Springtime everyone! For our 5th Sunday in March challenge I have created a triangle fold box to hold a FIVE page mini album with photos from my vegetable garden. Hope you are inspired. Hope you stop by and visit my blog HERE to view more pictures of my project... Creatively yours, Toni



I know I've done little houses before but when I realized that there were exactly 5 cute little houses on my fabulous new stamp it seemed rude not to use them. Find out the details by buzzing over to my BLOG.


Today, I decided to create for the 5th Week Challenge a jointed paperdoll using 5 of a few things. Guess you will have to stop by my blog, Her Craftiness to see if you can find all of the items that I used 5 of each to create her. Granted, she's not a Betsy McCall but she sure was a lot of fun to create!!!!



Here is my challenge for the 5th Sunday – an art journal spread. MY 5 in 5 are based on the journal by 5's that Sharon Green started on YouTube. Just not timed. :/  Please visit my BLOG for more details.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to for a brand new Challenge No. 46.


1 comment: