Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Rainbow of Patterns all Around for Week 3 at Anything But a Card Challenges No. 38

Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to week three of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 38... Repeating Motifs. We hope you enjoyed meeting and getting to know our special Guest Designer Sandra Strait last week {click here to view her mixed media tag with a tangled twist}.


The new Challenge... Anything But a Card Challenge #38 - "REPEATING MOTIFS" a.k.a. PATTERNS. Not necessarily Zentangle (or tangling), but that certainly falls under this category. Repeating Motifs, rather than patterns all apply here... you don't have to use Zentangle... so your muse is free to create!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Please mention and LINK BACK to this challenge. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight August 23rd giving you one more week to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Let's see what more of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!

Zentangling is not something I would normally do, but I surprised myself by just getting stuck in and having a go! I started with the large daisy, added the leaves and then filled in the spaces with more daisies. It was most enjoyable! Please visit my blog here to see more details.



I love to make jewelry and jewelry for my hair is another passion I have. I used some Amazing Crafting Products and an ordinary Bic Pen to create an Amazing barrette. Hop on over to my blog and check out how I created this Amazing barrette.  I think you will be pretty inspired by it. Please hop over to my blog here to see more details.



Mandala combined with patterned designs on a 45cm canvas. Patterns were drawn on cardstock, cut out and adhered to the canvas using Collage Pauge. Check my blog to see some of the stages in construction of the design.


I used a flower stamp as the jumping off point for my project. While I love the look of the black and white designs, I thought my flowers needed some color. So I used my artistic license to zentangle with three different colors! Please visit my blog for more details!


Using an old "artsy" stamp, and my favorite color palette, this patterned wall hanging practically came together on it's own. Please visit my blog for more details.



Slowly I am getting our home together. Currently I am loving what I can do with stencils. The ones I used here have a very strong repeating pattern. Find out how I created these cushions over on my BLOG.
***********************

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday a brand new Artist Spotlight + Mini Challenge. Have a wonderfully creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment