Monday, July 29, 2013

Featured Artists for Challenge 23: Steampunk



Hello!  I hope this Monday isn't too painful- I always hate going back to work after a weekend!

The entries for the Steampunk Challenge were simply fabulous- every single one of them was stellar!  I put all the picks into a hat (ok not really a hat but an empty box lol) and drew three out since we didn't have a consensus!  Actually I do that almost every week!  Just letting you know!

So, here are the Featured Artists for Challenge 23!


Chrissie

Alexandra

Kat

Well done!  Feel free to snag the badge for your blog!

And don't forget, there is still time to play along with our Christmas in July Challenge!

You can see all the Featured Artists on our Pinterest Board- the new additions might take a day to appear depending on when I get home to do it! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my album! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Magician

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late, but I just found out about this!

    Thanks for choosing my shrink plastic key chain!

    ReplyDelete